Neck pain can be caused by numerous conditions.
Some of the more common causes include:
- Strain/Sprain of the neck muscles
- Poor Posture-sleeping wrong
- Degeneration of the neck
Some more serious neck pain may be from:
- Tumors or Lesions in the neck
- Infections such as meningitis
- Head Trauma
- Fractures or dislocations of the neck
- Auto Accidents
- Pinched nerves
Sometimes neck pain involves a serious medical condition that is outside of the scope of chiropractic
(such as a viral infection) and in that case we will make the appropriate referral to a medical specialist.