Low Back Pain
Low back pain can be caused by a number of reasons.
Some simple reasons might be
- Strain/Sprain of the lumbar and sacral muscle groups
- Muscle spasms due to improper lifting, twisting or turning with a heavy load
- Bruises and contusions from slips & falls
Other more complicated reasons include
- Arthritis both RA and uncomplicated
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc herniations and bulging
- Misalignment of the spinal vertebra causing pinched or irritated nerves
Some serious reasons for Low Back Pain
- Tumors or lesions
- Fractures or Dislocations
After a thorough exam we will determine the best plan of treatment designed to get you feeling pain-free and healthy. If we determine that your low-back pain is coming from a potentially life threatening situation or from serious conditions listed above, we will make the appropriate referral to another qualified medical specialist.
Having Low Back Pain can be one of life's most aggravating experiences. As a Doctor I know this personally because I have episodic back pain. I was born with a disc defect so I literally feel your pain! I have spent my entire life working on ways to get rid of back pain. That was one of the reasons I went to school to become an expert in the back. It was also the reason that I invented and developed a unique device to help get rid of Low Back Pain. It's called the Jilco Chair and it really works! With a background in engineering I have spent 20 years building and researching this Chair! It has helped me and hundreds of other patients. The Jilco chair is especially designed for people who have been diagnosed with degenerative joint or disc disease, bulging & herniated discs and sciatica. The chair works by separating the discs through decompression while simultaneously stretching all the lumbar stabilizing muscles.